- You grab a sample of *ahem* nasal secretions *ahem* off of your tissue and start analyzing the amount of stretch, think for a second, remember that you are in your luteal phase… Oh my God, what are you doing?!
- You casually talk about your hormonal health problems and/or accomplishments. When someone asks you how long you’ve been trying to conceive you look at them questioningly and say that you are trying to prevent pregnancy.
- You go to the bathroom when you are out with friends, notice some prime peak-type cervical fluid and spend the next few hours thinking about how you can gracefully ditch the situation so you can get home and take advantage of your fertile window (for people trying to conceive ;))
- You ask your gynecologist if you can please see your cervix during the exam, since you just ovulated and want to see if it is still open or not.
- You know you have a fever even before you try to get out of bed.
- You laugh at your doctor when they tell you your baby is late and you need to be induced. You know you ovulated late the cycle you conceived.
What quirks have you gained from practicing the sympto-thermal method?