10% of the Holistic Hormonal Health revenue goes directly towards grants to those studying fertility awareness and women’s health related research.
Things I am VERY interested in seeing studied:
- Efficacy those on hormonal birth control in the past and those that have never used it
- More information on the dry day rule. We have a lot of great studies using the Doering rule and first 5 but not as many using sympto-thermal dry days.
- After 6pm rule/going to bed rule – What makes it effective and is it needed?
- How long does it take cervical fluid to go from the cervix opening to the vaginal opening
- How long it takes cervical fluid to go from being produced in the cervix to the cervical opening
- Bleeding and cramping differences from cloth and menstrual cup use
- If there is a time of day cervical fluid is most likely to start being produced
- Sperm survival times actually inside a woman’s reproductive system with cervical fluid
Please email me directly to inquire about current availability. These grants are given without any bias towards an outcome in the study.